Tuesday, May 18, 2010

the new me?? yeah, right ~!!!

my 21st birthday~~~

start from zero again..nothing to something...definitely maybe nobody to somebody...from 1 to become 2...from the ground to the mountain..hoping soo much for impossible to become possible coz impossible is nothing~~~!!!!

 

happy birthday to me ~!!!!


my wish and confession : (V_V)


- I'm very determining to find love and to be loved by someone..

- I wish i could take a break and relax from all this matter..

- I hope I'm on the real track of my journey of life...

- Hoping that i can fulfill all the promise I've made..

- The real wish is i want to give happiness to my parents in what ever i do..huhuhu..that is hard for me~!!!

- This wish just a little bit..i have more but it's all impossible wish although impossible is nothing to u but it's something to me..


pretty much, THE END....

No comments:

Post a Comment